Thursday, June 24, 2010

Thank You Clinton School Faculty!

I would like to dedicate this post to thanking the faculty that I have reached out to during my IPSP. Within minutes of sending Dr. Bavon, Dr. Williams, Dr. Standerfer, Marie, and Joe questions or comments they all got back to me immediately and were more than helpful, supportive, and encouraging! 

Dr. Bavon was right on the money helping me to find the specifics I was looking for regarding primary data collection. Dr. Williams continues to be an inspiration regarding transformational leadership, even outside of the classroom. And today, Dr. Standerfer helped me reframe the approach I am taking and reassured me of my purpose on the island. Marie spent almost an hour skyping with me a few days ago, listening to me talk though my IPSP goals and work plan, to which Joe said was “one of the strongest work plans that has come out of IPSP this summer.”  Joe Says Yes!!!

I wanted to publically thank everyone because it’s very reassuring to know that even when we are so far away we have such a strong support network of talents at Sturgis. Thank you! 

1 comment: