Monday, June 21, 2010

Challenge!

Imagine me pouting, (it’s not hard- you’ve all seen it.) I want to have catchy little pun titles for my blog postings like all the cool Africa kids! Rwandering Through Kigali! Uganda Be Kidding! Thank YoUganda! That’s good stuff.

So, I am calling on my classmates for help- best pun gets a prize and a super special blog post shout out, as long as it has nothing to do with leather straps or and chains. (Some of you will get that. Sorry mom.)

Im working with the Bureau of Gender Affairs to promote women’s rights- “No More Dominatin!” No? Here’s another.

It rains on average of 7 times a day here- “Roseau humid!” That was terrible. And some of you may not even know I’m in the capital city, Roseau, which is pronounced “row So.”

What about a typical average meal here? “Carib Beans and Cornbread!” Its especially not funny if it’s a lie. Ok- I give up. Team Africa?

2 comments:

  1. I knew you would respond! Unfortunately that sounds line some island typhoid when you are vomiting and delirious with fever!

    ReplyDelete