Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Countdown

99% chance I am going to remove this post anyway, but since I just spent 10 minutes picking out the colors for my blog I thought I would write a little something about what’s been going on.

Countdown is 9 days from departure. My ‘To Do’ list consists of getting a PO Box and picking out a new camera for the trip, returning shoes to Dillard’s, and making sure all my bills are set up to automatic withdrawal (why I haven’t done that years ago I don’t know), and about a million other tiny things I have no idea how I will ever be completely READY to go. I need my Momma.

I’ve enjoyed perusing my classmates blogs as well- props to Dewi (are you a professional blogger??), Hallie (love the photos), Trena (awesome background!), Patrick and David and Ryan (YALL ARE SO FUNNY!) and Anna (“Things you take for granted”). Links to them all will come soon! Love to all!

3 comments:

  1. Aw I'm so proud of you! I LOVE YOU! --Britt

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely forget to set up my automatic bill payment. My mom now has my checkbook and is writing away. Scary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm excited and nervous....I'll be praying for you dear Valerie!!!!

    ReplyDelete