Friday, July 2, 2010

Class 5 Blogs

Confession: I LOVE my classmate’s blogs so much that I’ve started disciplining myself about reading them. I won’t check blogs at night because I will just spend hours going though old posts and not go to sleep. I make myself wait until the morning while I drink my coffee at work because most of the postings are put up while I’m asleep and most of you are 8 to 12 hours ahead and there are usually two to four new ones.

My favorites are short little funny ones, about a class joke (or David W. calling out Patrick!) or those photos of CSPS Admin are CRACKIN me up. Joe on a motorcycle MIGHT have been my desktop background for a day. Rebecca’s one liners are so Rebecca. In fact, I think that’s why I love them so much because I can hear everyone’s voices in their pieces, I can just imagine Lindsey doing a little presentation about Jilian being a great vacation spot, and Gralon’s long posts remind me of how soulful he is. I read every ones posts in your voice, just like you are telling me a story. Especially Trenia- your little comments are so... You! Hallie’s photos are so amazing, that I get really jealous I didn’t go to Peru (until she reminds me that its cold.) Julie- I cannot believe you are going through such an amazingly challenging experience. And Adam, I don’t think last year I thought you were as funny as I do now!!! Ryan, sharing your letter to your father was really brave, and I admire it. I want you all (Judy and Sarah especially!) to continue through the summer because your posts are so great! I could have a little shout out to each one of you… but this is turning into a long post instead of a short little Hello!

Finally, to all of you who didn’t blog, but might happen upon reading this- I miss you guys! I feel like I can kinda keep up with Ivan through Cory, but Latif and Heather and the rest of you not blogging… Send us an email about what’s going on!

5 comments:

  1. Blog checking is one of my favorite activities too. It's how I start most of my days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I try to space it out throughout the day as well but I usually fail and indulge all at once. Yes I can read multiple blogs at once.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post made me so sad. I miss you guys so freaking much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww Val! Love you and I cannot wait to see ya in the fall! Oh, and I really love that you think of me as "soulful"...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Nature Girl,Good to keep track of you. Amazing blogs. Do you have time for anything else?? G/M and myself spent the weekend with Robin and Judith in Cleveland. Melanie and Mandy were there also, having come up to see Molly and Dustin who have a new home nearby. Mandy also has a boy frfiend in the area and is staying a week with his family (pig farmers). We had a cookout on Robin's patio overlooking the Lake. Beautiful weather and views. Beats Arkansas in many ways. Now back in the heat and humidity in Searcy.
    Dot Beck has had to move out of her house and into Harding Place because of pain and limited mobility from some recent falls. She is now at her daughter's, Debra Cave, in the Dallas area temporary (we hope). Their e-mail is caver4@yahoo.com. Don't know if she gets her regular e-mail down there. She would appreciate hearing some encouragement from you.
    Met any cannibals yet?
    Love you,G/D

    ReplyDelete